10/31/11

Art At The Rock

I am going to be at Art @ The Rock this year. The date is November 19 and 20. The location is Rock Eagle 4-H Center in Eatonton, Georgia.
To find out more about the event, just click on the logo above.

I'll be showing some of my small works at this show, and will be sharing the booth with artist friends Gail Vail and David Siffert. Both of them are fellow artists at Art of Oconee.

About my small works...
The thing that is so great about these pieces is that they are just so flexible in the way they can be used. They make great presents, of course, and for a personal purchase they can be put in lots of different places to add a touch of color and fun. I like to create art that makes a statement and I think these little guys do exactly that. Anyway, I hope you'll come by and see us!
"Perfect Pose" looks perfect on my table at home!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing you there - it is a great show! I acquired a lot of Christmas gifts there last year...and one or two things for me too!

    ReplyDelete