2/4/13

New Year Planning

"Rhode Island Red", 24"x24", oil on panel
This one is new, so still available through me.
The new year has started. I've been painting, and thinking about the best way for me to show my work to the world. It is a big world out there, and it's intimidating to think of myself really putting myself "out there", not just once, but continually.

I've come up with a plan for letting interested people know what I'm up to. That includes what, when, where, how, and sometimes why. Of course, there is my blog, what I'm writing this minute.

These are all ways to see my work and find out a little more about the what, when, where, how, and sometimes why:
My website, Cathy McIntire Fine Art
Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter (I admit I'm not a great tweeter.)
Newsletter. (The first one will come out soon. You need to sign up to get it. You can sign up by clicking on the Newsletter link at the top of the page.)

I've been involved with arts organizations for a long time. I have always liked being socially engaged with other artists, and I have learned a ton about art and the business of art. The thing is, I get so involved with them that I tend to push back my own stuff. So I've decided to pull back on the groups so I can truly concentrate on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment