2/27/12

BERRY FRIENDS Is Looking For A New Home

Berry Friends, 5x7", oil on canvas panel

Detail
You may have noticed that this painting was posted a while back. The fact is, I am now able to offer my paintings for sale!


This is something I'm very excited about. I found an internet site that offers an easy, secure way to purchase my original paintings. It is also full of great art, is managed by some very professional artists, and I had to get juried in to be able to show and sell my work. The name of it is Contemporary Fine Art International.


If you click on the link below it will take you to the site. (You don't have to purchase! But you can look around, hint, hint.) You can also get there by clicking on the cfai link on the right side of this blog.


If you have some feedback I'd love to hear it!


PURCHASE THIS PAINTING



No comments:

Post a Comment