5/2/11

Just My Imagination

The artists reception at Watson Gallery Saturday night was a very nice affair. Many of the artists were there, so it gave me a chance to meet many of them. One of those match-the-face-to-the-name opportunities. Carey Watson framed several of my paintings, making them look wonderful.
Here are a few pictures from the evening:
Me with Quarter Horse, framed by the gallery
Linda Dragonette in front of one of her gorgeous paintings.
Rebekah Watson with guests
Me with my trio of horses
Sheila Hancock and me
My Best Supporters, Kathy Penn, me,  Beverly Herbert, and Janice Shackleton
Hubby Mac with Kathy and Hugh Penn
John and Janice Shackleton

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great event, Kathy! Love seeing all of these pictures. The trio of horses is beautiful. Looks like it was a fun event! xo

    ReplyDelete